We are open from May until October
- Ireon is a picturesque village, located on the South side of the green island of Samos in the Aegean and close to town of Pythagorion.
- Taxis are available at reasonable prices. Car, motor bike, scooter and bicycle hire are available in the village.
- The island is well known for its beautiful beaches combined with green forests and its sweet wine produced in the local vineyards.
- Eating, drinking, shopping, etc is close to our pension, you can find: traditional fish-taverns which serve fresh fish, cafes, restaurants, mini-markets, bars, laundry, souvenir shops.
- The village is built very close to the biggest archaeological temple of the Goddess Hera (1km away)
- There are daily cruises available to Samiopoula, Patmos, Leros, Kalymnos and Kusadasi (Turkey). The airport is 5km away.